Thursday, January 4, 2018

Goal Setting

Well folks, 
     It is time to write some goals. I am not good with resolutions. I am not even that good with goal setting. Here's inspirational scripture to share!

1 Chronicles 4:10. Be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.

2 Chronicles 15:7. May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your 
                                 plans succeed.

Be specific: 

     What and Why?
     I want to blog because I want to help others by sharing what we can do to help ourselves and others.

What can I do for success with the goals I set?
     
     Goals need to be realistic.
     Achievable goals must be something you can live with. I think blogging one time per week can be an obtainable goal. And I am remarkably disciplined with a calendar. So my blog writing should be written in my calendar. My husband has a varied schedule, but he will always work on Mondays. So my goal will be to make an appointment with my computer every Monday morning.
     Some people write their goals on paper and hang them on their wall or bathroom mirror to remind them daily.

     You may need to have an accountability partner.
     Often a person works better with someone or has someone to be accountable to. I have been working on eating more plant based foods and less processed foods. The holidays are not my friend! My accountability partner is a person who has gone completely plant based. I am amazed at how her life has turned around for her just by changing her diet! She is good about her approach (good thing because I can get bucky at times) and I respect her.
    
  RESULT:  I have on my calendar to write a weekly Monday post. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment